Sunday, July 15, 2012

our dogs Asia & Chloe

 Asia and me, June 7, 2011
we love our dogs! 

 Chloe boating in Florida - January 7, 2012

Asia in "buzzy" in Canada 2009

You can never have too many accessories . . .

with Steven at De Soto park, January 29, 2011

 Asia boating in Florida, December 11, 2011

What can I say, our dogs like to go in boats! 
 Chloe with Cheryl on the Braden River, January 7, 2012

Asia, first mate: "I think we should go this way!"

Good thoughts are no better than good dreams, unless they are executed.
  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson




3 comments:

Frieda Oxenham said...

Oh, I love to see those gorgeous dogs! And they are looking fabulous and oh so sweet. Give them a HUGE hug from me!xox

creativelenna said...

I will, thank you, Frieda!

Joanna said...

They have such characters!! I'm sitting here smiling at their photos :o)

Lovely photos, happy memories.

xx